Information that is Collected
How the Information is Used
We may use your personal information
– For the purpose for which it is provided. For instance, if the information is provided as part of your application for a job with us, we will use the information for processing your application.
– To respond to your queries or comments.
– To evaluate the use of the website and personalize / improve the website experience for people visiting our website.
– To contact you (by email, phone, fax or letter) to provide you with products or services that you request from us or which we think may be of interest to you.
– To improve our products and services.
– For internal record keeping purposes.
You can opt out of receiving communications, including any marketing communications, from us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than required for the purposes for which the information may be lawfully used or otherwise required under law.
Who the information is Disclosed to
We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of TVS Logistics, except with the following trusted third parties:
– third party providers of services to TVS Logistics, such as call centre service providers and data processing service providers;
– our web developers, advertising, marketing and promotional agencies who help us deliver and analyse the effectiveness of our website, products and services;
– web analytic tool providers;
– law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information; and
– an entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business.
We take reasonable operational and physical security control measures commensurate with the nature of your personal information that is available with us and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Such third parties are also entitled to process your personal information only it in accordance with our instructions.
Transfer of Information
Who to Contact
– If don’t want to be contacted by us in the future;
– If would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
– If would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records; or
– If wish to report any misuse of your personal information.