Website : www.tvsgroup.com
TVSundramIyengar & Sons
T V SundramIyengar & Sons, established in 1911, is the holding company of the TVS Group and is the largest automobile corporate dealer in India. The service focused company provides employment to over 10,000 people with revenue in excess of INR 8000 Crores. It operates through three divisions, viz., TVS, Sundaram Motors and Madras Auto Service. Being the trading and distribution arm of the group, the business activities of TVS & Sons include dealerships for Automobile vehicles, sales and service of products for special applications like Construction; and Material handling.The company manages Joint Ventures in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh for automobile distribution, dealership business through its subsidiary company in South Africa and vehicle servicing business in Saudi Arabia. The dealership business focuses on sales and distribution of commercial vehicles, utility and sports utility vehicles, passenger cars representing various automobile vehicle manufacturers such as Ashok Leyland, General Motors, Honda, Mahindra & Mahindra, Mahindra Navistar, Mercedes Benz, Renault, Volkswagen and off highway equipment manufactured by Escorts, JLG, Ingersoll Rand and Pal Finger. The company has more than 150 outlets and sells over 60,000 vehicles, with a service reporting that exceeds 600,000 vehicles per annum. TVS & Sons has two subsidiary companies, viz., TVS Logistics Services Limited – India’s leading third party logistics service provider and TVS Automobile Solutions Limited – India’s largest after-market service provider for passenger cars, which also operates the brand My TVS.
Website : www.tvs.in
The company established in 2004, has grown exponentially organically and inorganically to a turnover of more than INR 5600 crores in 2016. Headquartered in India and with offices also in 12 other nations – USA, UK, Germany, Singapore, Thailand, China (Including Hong Kong), Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Italy, and France; TVS Logistics serves customers in over 50 countries through its 15000 plus skilled work force.
TVS Logistics’ services include contract logistics, warehousing, transportation, freight forwarding, packaging design and solutions, in-plant and aftermarket solutions, material handling, material management, free trade warehousing, infrastructure solutions and technology logistics. As a one stop solution for end to end logistics services and supply chain management companies in India, TVS Logistics works with multiple industries including automotive, defence, electronics, discrete component manufacturing, engineering, FMCG, retail, FMCG, utilities, energy and chemicals.
TVS Logistics is one of the largest integrated logistics service providers and a top 3PL company in India, operating more than 10 million square feet area of warehousing space across 29 states. An ISO 9001:2008 Certified company, with a strict focus on quality and business excellence, its operations are backed by robust technology for transportation, last mile, warehousing, accounts and billing, manpower management, etc. TVS Logistics seamlessly connects with customers’ ERP to provide them with real time visibility and transparency in operations. The company has been repeatedly recognised among the best 3rd party logistics companies in India by industry and customers through awards for its operations, technology, end to end services and human resource practices.
Rico Logistics Limited : Rico Logistics Ltd began by offering same day urgent documents delivery services. As the IT sector exploded, Rico innovated to quickly become one of the first companies to hold critical parts for the IT sectors in multi-user warehouses across the country. With the continuous expansion of its key service offerings backed by a strong IT platform designed in-house, close control of profitability and cash management, Rico now works with a broad range of customers, offering them a complete range of logistics, field resourcing and distribution and inventory management solutions. After its acquisition by TVSLSL, Rico grew its operations to 12 European countries, Australia and India.
- Final mile solutions - Same-day and specialist services
- Field engineering services – for EPOS /Print /Telco /ATM /Vending Machines
- Strategic small parts warehousing
- In-Night distribution – Pre-08.00am delivery by the dedicated Rico in-night couriers
- Mother warehouses - In UK and Europe
- Line-Haul services - From Europe to all countries within Europe
- PUDO’s collection and drop off points for engineers
- Next day and international parcel deliveries
- 18.00 – 23.00 Home deliveries - For the Ecommerce sector
- Field engineering - Across multiple regions within Europe
Website : http://www.ricogroup.co.uk/
TVS-Asianics Supply Chain Solutions Pte. Ltd. : From its headquarters in Singapore, TVS Asianics Supply Chain Solutions operates a dynamic portfolio of Asia-based logistics companies, with an existing presence spanning Singapore, India, China, Thailand, and Australia. The company is actively expanding its geographical presence and supply chain capabilities, to achieve its growth objectives and cover a broader segment of the burgeoning Asian marketplace.
Verticals and Services
- TVS Asianics’ verticals include China Network Logistics (CNL) and TVS Logistics Siam Limited – for Contract Logistics Services; and TVS Dynamic Global Freight Services (TVS DGFS) and Transtar – for Freight Forwarding Services.
- CNL provides end-to-end supply chain management services in China with specialization in FMCG, Consumer Electronics and Retail industries. Headquartered in Shanghai, CNL manages 13 branches and 24 operation sites across the country, and is equipped with over 400,000 meters of warehouse space, a dedicated fleet and an extensive carrier network.
- TVS Logistics Siam Limited offers end-to-end supply chain services including transport, freight, warehouse and materials management, with a focus on the automotive and industrial segments around Bangkok
- TVS DGFS provides customer-centric freight and cargo solutions with specialization in ocean and air transportation globally through its offices in all major ports and airports in India. It services automotive, engineering, pharmaceutical, telecommunications and general cargo requirements
- Transtar, based at Australia is strategically located in 10 of the top 12 container ports of the world. It provides international import and export freight forwarding via sea and air, licensed customs clearance broking, export documentation, and third party logistics services, especially in Asia markets.
Website : http://www.tvs-asianics.com/
montaraVerpackenmit System GmbH : The company was founded by Christoph Dimer in Germany, in 1990 and it offers complete solutions for design of packaging, software driven packaging density optimization, packaging prototyping, visualization of logistics process and manufacturing of packaging products to customers from automotive, healthcare and hardware industry verticals.. The facility is situated near the city of Dresden, about 200 kms south east of Berlin.montara Germany has a 100% subsidiary company in India by the name of montara India Pvt. Ltd. to make these solutions available to the Indian markets. They service all customer needs through their facility in Electronic City, Bengaluru. Apart from these, montara has also established itself in USA, in the state of Tennessee, at Chattanoonga where several global auto OEMs are located.
Website : http://www.montara.biz/
TVS Supply Chain Services Limited (UK) : TVS SCS UK is a global provider of outsourced Supply Chain Management Services to the Automotive, Defence, Utilities, Industrial and Beverage sectors. Based at UK, the company with its array supply chain and value added services, is able to deliver real outcomes for its clients in the form of revenue growth and reduced operating costs.
- Master Data Management – Msys, TVSSCS’ master data management system also includes design, development and implementation of electronic parts catalogues (EPC) for use in the automotive sector
- Order Management - Acceptance, processing, and exception management either of inbound component orders or of outbound final product/service orders from end clients
- Inventory Management - Forecasting, planning, and managing of inventories of components, spare parts or end finished products
- Global Strategic Sourcing Purchasing - Of raw materials, component parts and products
- Manufacturing Management - Planning and managing of the flow of inventory in the manufacturing process
- Storage & Warehousing
- Transport Management
- Aftermarket Services
Website : http://www.tvsscs.com/
TVS Supply Chain Services Limited (North America) : Founded in 1947, TVS SCS (NA), formerly known as Wainwright Industries, has grown from one small punch press to a multi-divisional company serving a variety of technologically advanced customers. The company, a subsidiary of TVSLSL in US, operates nine facilities in five US states and Mexico while providing services in multiple facilities as well. Wainwright has more than 800 employees dedicated to servicing its customers with quality products and services. Mesco, an earlier acquisition of TVSLSL in Michigan, US and a leading industrial supply and logistics company of North America, is now a part of TVS SCS (NA).
TVS SCS (NA) started with the supply of components to the automotive and aerospace sectors, and offers third party logistics services across production line sequencing, kitting, quality containment (sorting, rework, and engineering change modifications), rack repair and vendor inventory management, as well as shuttle and over the road trucking.
Website : http://www.tvsscs.com/
TVS Logistics Iberia S.L : Based in Barcelona, TVS Logistics Iberia is a joint venture between TVS Automotive Europe (based in Sheffield, UK) and Logipoint (a division of GrupoTranscoma, Spain). Started in Nov 2004, the company facilitates value for money Supply Chain Management by offering end to end solutions to automotive and engineering industries. With an ISO 9001:2000 certified back office in India to support sourcing activity and logistics facilities (warehouses in Barcelona, Madrid and Bilbao; Custom Clearance Agents and Forwarding companies),TVS Logistics Iberia is able to offer effective Business Process Outsourcing solutions.
Website : http://www.tvsscs.com/
TVS Autoserv GmbH : It is a 51:49 Joint Venture between TVS SCS Europe and AutoServ of Germany, with marketing office and warehouses in Germany. The company provides 3PL services, same day delivery, end-to-end solutions for all sourcing and supply chain requirements of European customers with value added services like quality audits, inspection, to customers.
- Sourcing high quality automobile and engineering products from QS / ISO certified suppliers located in India, China, and other Asian countries for OE / Tier 1 & 2 customers in Europe.
- Complete Business Process Outsourcing of the customers by providing services like supplier identification, supplier audit, inspection, sourcing, monitoring timely submission of samples & PPAP, offers tailor made logistics solutions like JIT, VMI & line feeding, engineering support, vendor management, etc.
- End-to-end solutions with marketing office and bonded warehouse in Baden-Baden and ISO 9001:2000 certified sourcing and back office in India.
Website : http://www.tvsscs.com/
TVS Logistics Services Limited (India): Considered as one of the top 3PL company in India, TVS Logistics is a leader in Auto Logistics, providing services including in-plant warehousing, asset management, material management and material handling; and transportation and integrated logistics services. In addition to this, through its DIESL 3PL division, the company offers customized and integrated logistics solutions to clients from sectors such as FMCG, Consumer Durables, Retail, Engineering, Energy, Chemical and Paper. DIESL 3PL Division provides a full range of services including Warehousing, Transportation and last mile delivery, Spare parts management, Document Management services, Kitting and Packaging; and Value added services. TVSLSL has a strong warehousing and distribution network throughout India is also present in the 7 North East states and Jammu & Kashmir, with 10 million square feet of warehousing space under its management in 29 states. The company is ISO 9001-2008 certified and most of its large warehouses are ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified.
TVS Dynamic Global Freight Services Limited: TVS DGFS is a joint venture between TVS Logistics Services Limited - a top logistics company in India, and Dynamic Freight Forwarders; and was incorporated as a combined entity in September 2007. With over 20 years of experience in supply chain and logistics, handling substantial volume of sea freight and sizeable air freight business, the company is India's largest automotive forwarder. It has offices in all major ports & airport cities in India and services automotive, engineering, pharmaceutical, telecommunications and general cargo requirements. TVS DGFS is an IATA approved cargo agency and is also licensed to issue M.T.O documents. It is registered with the Federation of Freight Forwarders Association of India – FFFAI; and the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association – FIATA.
- Air Freight
- Sea Freight
- Customs Clearance
- LCL Consolidation
- Project Cargo
- Warehousing & Packaging
FLEXOL Packaging (India) Limited: FLEXOL Packaging (I) Ltd. is a subsidiary of TVS Logistics Services Limited; and offers innovative & comprehensive packing solutions for automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, industrial, defence, retail and agriculture industries
- Contract Packaging - Right fit packing design, special pallet design & packing resources augmentation
- Leasing of FLEXOL owned packing assets - Foldable Eco metal /Mesh /Plastic containers, Bins & optional PP/HDPE/XLPE inserts
- Managing Customer owned Packing assets - Skillets, frames, pallets, trolleys & activities of track, retrieve & manage reverse logistics, repairs & cleaning
- Asset Tracking - Using technology (UID/Bar Code/RFID) for asset & content visibility, traction & business reporting
TVS Toyota Tsusho Supply Chain Solutions Limited: TVS Toyota Tsusho Supply Chain Solutions Limited is a joint venture between TVS Logistics Services Limited and Toyota Tsusho India Private Limited. The company offers innovative and comprehensive supply chain solutions for automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, industrial, and FMCG industries.
- Comprehensive warehousing solutions with value added services in Free Trade Warehousing Zones in India
- End to End component supply for aftermarket requirements for Japanese / specified customers covering component data management, electronic cataloguing, demand forecasting, planning and scheduling, supplier inter-facing, procurement services, warehousing and distribution
- Tyre assembly, synchronization and other sub assembly solutions
Drive India Enterprise Solutions Limited: Established in 2003, Drive India Enterprise Solutions Limited (DIESL) is a 100% subsidiary of TVS Logistics - one of the leading 3rd party logistics companies in India. It offers Sourcing & Distribution Services (SDS) including Trading, Large Format Retail (LFR), Online Sales and Channel Development, to its customers from a wide range of sectors including consumer durable, FMCG, apparels, and cosmetics. As an importer and national distributor for various telecom brands, DIESL offers pan India coverage, unparalleled standards, handles large volume of inventory and accuracy for integrated supply chain solutions, to support their business in the organized trade.
TVS Commutation Solutions Limited: TVS Commutation Solutions Limited is a joint venture of TVS Logistics. It offers executive transportation services to organizations and operates through a large fleet of vehicles with presence in major metro cities.
Key aspects of its executive transportation services are:
- Safe, efficient, timely and reliable mode of commuting from residence to workplace
- Clean and pollution free mode of commuting
- Comfortable and relaxing travel, tailor-made for the customer requirements
- Availability of medical and first aid services in case of emergency
- Value add services at a reasonable cost
- Fully compliant with all statutory requirements
TVS Telecom & Networking Division: TVS Telecom & Networking Division started operations in the year 2000 with a single mission to offer world class communications products and services. Today, it has established a name for itself as a reliable telecom services and networking solutions partner with all its customers by delivering and implementing tomorrow's solutions today. Previously a part of TVS & Sons, the division was merged with TVS Logistics in 2017. It offers Support Services and Remote Infrastructure Management Services aligned to clients’ business context. The telecom services include Total Solutions, Telecom Integration, Operations & Maintenance, OSS-BSS, Networks, IT infrastructure, Training, Applications and Business Processes. TVS Telecom & Networking Division also offers state of the art IT infrastructure services for major infrastructure projects in India and adjoining countries.
TVS Infrastructure Private Limited: The Company was incorporated as a JV between TVS Logistics and Ravi Swaminathan & Associates, to supplement the TVS group’s focus on creating a strong supply chain management system and providing core industrial infrastructure support for manufacturing, distribution and sales. TVS Infrastructure is in the business of creating industrial infrastructure facilities by executing turn-key projects and setting up or relocation of infrastructure that is customized to individual customer’s requirements for maintaining long-term sustainability as an inherent feature of the industrial space.
- Self-Owned Land – TVSI owns and keeps acquiring industrial land bank for the purpose of development of industrial infrastructure /manufacturing facilities. These can be utilized by its customers by entering into a lease contract with TVSI
- Third Party Land – TVSI occupies land parcels from third parties on lease contract and penetrates different geographies enabling infrastructure and facilities development These can be utilized by its customers by entering into a lease contract with TVSI
- Customers’ Land – TVSI specializes in creating built to suit facilities, which helps in integration of industrial activities for customers who have land bank but do not have the expertise to carry out integrated infrastructure development work
Board Of Directors
Deputy Managing Director
V Anantha Nageswaran
C K Ranganathan
Culture, Value & Ethics
- People will continually examine and justify all expenses before it is incurred
- People will partake in continual improvement projects and initiatives enabling elimination of waste
- People will take quick decisions and not delay action
- Proactively engage with the customer to providing cost effective value added services
- Anticipate the problem and prevent occurrence
- People to involve other stakeholders including customers in their decision areas
- People will continually improve processes to meet customer deliverable
- People will continually examine and understand customer requirements and get feedback on the way they are meeting those requirements
- People will consistently fulfil what they promise to the customer
- I will close all issues within agreed time lines
- I will lead by example, in a transparent manner
- I will ensure strict adherence to norms
- I will always act in the best interests of the organisation
- I will not incur any expenses which is not budgeted
- I will obtain the acceptance of superiors/right stakeholders before I incorporate any cost increase in the system
- I will continuously eliminate waste and maximize resource utilization
- I will ensure service delivery as agreed in SLAs and KDs
- I will develop processes to improve and maximize service quality
- I will value and enhance my relationship with all stake holders
- Partnering with customers as well as service providers
- Understanding and responding to customer’s needs and expectation
- Furthering customer relationship practices, and
- Continually improving our internal processes as well as end-to-end supply chain processes
Our critical governance areas are :
- Workplace Management : Creating a workplace environment that enables career planning, talent development, and succession.
- Marketplace Responsibility : Delivering quality services to our customers through innovative solutions and continuously upgrading the service level standards.
- Environmental Stewardship : Commitment to reduce environmental impact of our business and strive for preserving a green supply chain.
- Community Engagement : Creating platforms to enable TVS Logistics and its stakeholders to engage in community welfare programs.
- Sustained Financial Performance : Deployment of efficient performance management systems to constantly monitor the firm’s financial goals in the long run.